Monday, December 20, 2010

Over ♥

hey!! im back...
miss my blog so much\
my practice is over
my competition ofcase over too ...
lol XD
after cheer com ...
i miss rebels ..i miss cheer :(
at nth to do...
go shopping no special...
too damn !!!
i miss all my new fren in rebels ...
they r very nice n friendly
\
/
\

ugly cute X

miss euu X( rebels we r 1 team !!! ^^

coz we r the Rebels and we r the best !! yeah!!!

my own team

Rebels 2

red n white together we u night

this is my stupid face
18/12
i with my father n brother
gone to watch
this

20/12

with Heven go shopping...^___^



then we gone to watch this
stupid movie
ish!!!! i hate it ...i dun like..but Heven like ==
will is over :)


now ...my life is boring ~...
do u let me go n practice rebels again ??
/
\
hey come on ...
im not a quiet girl...
that days why i will like ....
is bec....i also dunno...
meyby still not close ~
i think la....
hey guys ..im crazy 1 u know !!
end

No comments:

Post a Comment