Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy new year !!!
this year new year eve
i join my new team !!!
Rebels!!!!! ^____^
>>
even we not so happy but we enjoy!
Ah Kit !!!!
this is a good guy !!!
but he is last day in KL
he wants to go other place to work
so~
we taken a face with happy but our heart is sad !
well
wish he take a job !
and come back if he is free ~!!!!
we miss you !!!!


/
\
/
\
movie
this movie ~~~~
erm~....==
above 18 ==!!!!
not scary !!!!
hahaha
/
\
this is my new shoes


xxx.0000$$$
hahah
happy~ thx dad !!!
/
\
/
\

\
/

1/1/11
is a good date
my yee yee ~
birthday
21 jor !!!!
women jor
wish you happy birthday
n
beautiful every days
JAN we got 3 birthday girls

~
/
\
/
\
OMG!!!!!!
gonna start school!
nvm la...haiz...make it happy ^^
kemboja T___T
drop class
srry mum
i will do my best in my PMR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment