Saturday, February 26, 2011

A simple diary ♥

hey !!! im back ^___^
do you miss me :P
im very busy recently
busy in performance
busy in study
form 3 must more busy in it ...
important's year
target on me ..
i will complete it
what ever
what can i do is work hard ah~
\
im finish my nonsense...
going in to my subject now :)
my Valentine's Day
over it ordinary..
i gave a gift to Heven was a box of cookie;)
by doing myself ^___^
some was unsuccessful and some was success
but nvm ...is bec Heven was very hapi ...so nvm la~
Heven bought a cake 4 me
it is a simple Valentine's Day..
\
/
\
/
\
just a few special days on me ...
in my life now ..
just only have study study study
but im scare i will 'three points in the day-degrees'
this adage in English im not sure :P
just search at google
plz dun take offense yah~
\
/
\
in a day my afternoon headmaster retired
me and my friends 4 of us
perform a show by singing
i cant leave~~~~
do you know what song is it ???
we not satisfied at all :(
but is over ....
nvm la..
do better on next time la
\
/
\
9/3
these days
im practice hard
in my basketball
coz..competition coming soon...
look forward but dismay too~
\
/
saya dah fat !!!!
so damn !!! NO!!!!!
haiz ~
well~
is time to say bye bye again ~
see you
~
END~~

No comments:

Post a Comment