Saturday, March 12, 2011

My message..





Must !!! must pray for Japan
8.9 an earthquake
pitiful~
so let us pray together for them!!
im scare to feel concern about it will be
occur in Malaysia ...
haiz ~
plz ... start on this min ! let us keep environmental protection
Come On !!!!!pray it !!!!
the earth will love you !
folk will love you too
\
/
\
/
my production ^^
its nice ????
comment on my chat room ~
start my holiday !
i feel not so ~
Good !!!!
:(
why ?
i also not sure :)
two days one night camp ^^
to be excited
hahaX~
but pray for me to be safe
i scare for this you know T^T
very bad right ?
dun care la !!!!
dah confirm ish !!!!
\
/
\
/
just now i when to Pavilion buy some things with xiiao mantou !
my basketball competition coming soon !!!
ok ~lah~
write until here ;)
bye bye
i love you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment