Thursday, December 22, 2011

OMG !!!

Here we come !!!
Haiz ~ my result is too bad !!! i cant accept T__T
TOO F**K !!!!
when after i take my result paper ...
im dy cool down myself...
but when i saw my mother . i cry out suddenly ..
FISH ~~~

HATE this result so much....
im disappointed to my science ....
i thought i can get A :( !!''

WELL...
... over is over ..
nothing can change ... just need to work hard at Form 4 n 5
sad or happy also need to life ...
juzt WORK HARD !!!WORK HARD!!!
SMILE :) ..^^
OWH !!! my comp over it long time ago ...
i just write it on today.... HAHAH!! ''
STREET DANCE COMPETITION !!!

was ending ....
we !!Dancelicious!!
GET !!!!
NUMBER !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO GET !!!
hahahahahhahaha!!!
just take a experience lah !!!
we still young ! and no experience !
also need to say !!
WORK HARD !!!!!!!!!!
Buddy !!! Gambateh !!!!




/
/
\
/

Today ofcoz cannot less this one !!!/!

Tang Yuan !!!!
Like it !!!


let us enjoy it !!! 2011 last "GO DONG"
♡ SEE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment